Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hath Gregg Araki Braff’t? Part 3

This is the rest of the conversation that did not appear on the Twitter miniblog.



P: I am using the Doom Generation as the arbiter here, as the early work was basically compiled into TDG, and Nowhere just added lizard-aliens into the mix.

T: That was my point of focus. Mysterious Skin is a great film. No Braffer, in my judgment.

P: Agreed. Splendor was a reach for the aging hipsters who fell off with Nowhere. Definite Braff.

T: The deeper the reach, the graver the Braff.

P: That will be your epitaph.

T: Patrick, I think this conversation needs to appear on the miniblog. Is that cool?

P: Do what you need to do!

T: Hahaha. Going commando on Zach Braff is hard work. Alas, there is no alternative.

P: Something needs to be done. I’ve already sat through five Comcast commercials today that defile The Moldy Peaches in the name of the Braff.

T: GotBraffed is in your corner young man. We are here to help.

P: Thanks GotBraffed. Don’t know how we’d get through with you on our side.

T: “Come awn Zach Braff. I have only one awrm. You can beat me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment